Broadview Mortgage Corporation has been serving California since 1988 in providing residential mortgages. We are a mortgage banker and direct lender that believes in providing in depth loan consulting to our customers in a personalized manner. We have several locations where experienced loan officers provide fast and courteous service. We will sit down with you and discuss all your financing needs, presenting you with several solutions from which to choose. Real estate agents, residential developers and prior satisfied clients refer our customers to us. The entire staff at Broadview makes each loan experience so satisfying that the customer comes back again or they tell others about our level of service.
Experience level and knowledge are the difference between Broadview and other lending corporations. All our employees have years of experience in their field and have been employees of Broadview for several years.
We are a direct lender and delegated underwriter for the Federal Housing Administration (FHA), the Veterans Administration (VA), and the Federal National Mortgage Association (FNMA). In addition, we are approved to participate in several state, county and city programs for First Time Home Buyers.
Our company was founded on the simple belief that meeting the needs of our customers through a dedicated, professional staff of mortgage professionals would insure our success. Please let us help you with your residential financial needs and you will see why we have satisfied thousands of customers over the years.
Broadview Mortgage offers a wide variety of home loan programs. Below is a list of those programs with a brief description of the program’s requirements and benefits.
- Conforming Standard/High Balance Loans – These loans are offered by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. Interest rates are slightly lower but these loans are more difficult to qualify for as they require larger down payments and higher FICO scores.
- FHA Standard/High Balance Loans – These loans are government backed loans that have slightly higher interest rates but have less strict requirements for qualifying.
- VA Standard/High Balance Loans – VA loans are available to all military employees, current or past. These loans have very competitive interest rates and less strict requirements.
- VA IRRRL – VA Interest Rate Reduction Loans are a way for veterans to refinance their mortgage at a very low interest rate.
- USDA Loans – These loans are only available in rural areas of California. Call your local Broadview Mortgage branch to find out if your home or prospective home is in an area deemed rural.
- CalHFA loans – CalHFA loans can be paired with down payment assistant loans to finance the majority of the cost of a home. These loans have slightly higher interest rates but lower FICO requirements.
- SCHFA Loans – SCHFA is a first time home buyer program in which the buyer receives a 3% gift to help offset closing costs or help with the down payment.
- CalSTRS Loans – CalSTRS loans are available to teachers in the state of California. This loan program offers up to 95% financing with low interest rates.
- CHF Platinum Program – the CHF platinum program provides buyers with a 3% grant to help with a down payment or to be used to cover closing costs. This program is NOT limited to first time buyers.